Page Nav

HIDE

20 Days Before Status Change

I happened to look at the statistics of my blog today and I was amazed by the total number of visits it gained for the past two years: 22,00...

I happened to look at the statistics of my blog today and I was amazed by the total number of visits it gained for the past two years: 22,003 visits. My thesis had been visited 708 times in a year and most of my visitors are from the US. I am surprised by the many visits from the latin american countries and other parts of the world. That is why am even hesistant to start writing in English than in Spanish. But anyway, after looking at the statistics, the contents of the blog, the comments, I realized that I should continue doing this. I may be so busy already with the many works in the office, schools and later on in the parish, but I guess it is still worth to dedicate some time of the day blogging. I tried after my last entry in January but I wasn't able to do so. So its only now that I write.

I guess its time to write again. I shall start with the short stories and reflections that had not been shared since November when I stopped blogging up to the day that I shall change my status. 20 days of blogging, 20 days before status change. Remind me in FB if I won't be able to do my promise this coming 20 days.

Im back! Im glad to be back! Hope to see you reading again my blogs...

No comments