Page Nav

HIDE

The Beloved

It was a non-eating apostolate day. We've come from Mumbong, joined in their Bible Sharing & paraliturgy. It was almost 12 noon a...

It was a non-eating apostolate day. We've come from Mumbong, joined in their Bible Sharing & paraliturgy. It was almost 12 noon already when we left the area. We arrived at the Inawasan around past 12. We stayed there for a while. The wife of Kuya Iljin bought 2 pieces of bread and a bottle of Sprite for us. Then we were given tuba to drink. Later we visited some house and stayed at the elementary school and talk with some youth. Later on Phoebe came to thank me for that which I gave last Sunday. Her mother and family were happy too. I was happy to see her and her family happy. That was enough for me. I hope the message of Christ was well taken.

We went to the house of the former barangay captain and talk with his family then by 4 PM, john and I started to walk home. I was really really hungry and tired at that time but I saw too it that I never look as such. John and I were hoping for a car to pass by and let us hitch. But unfortunately there was no car. When we were at the edge of the cemented road, I told God, Lord I am really hungry. Please send someone that will give me food. John said its hopeless because maybe Ate Lorna is not in their house. When we reached Quinto Limbo, I greeted a lady "Maayong Hapon!" with a smile and she replied " Asa mo assigned? Kamo ba tong taga barryo?" and I nod my head. And she said "Kain muna kayo. Tara sa bahay." I was startled and dumbfounded. I remember what I have just prayed for.

Is this for real? I was asking my self then. Maybe I was just hallucinating I thougth. "Naulaw kami te" I told her. Never mined she said, just come. Sowe folled her to her house. She was the wife of the layminister. She prepared plenty of rice and a can of sardines, a bihon & bought 7up. I was so grateful. During the prayer I blessed them and prayed that the Lord may double what they have just gave us and have a life of bounty. I was deeply touched. Then her neighbor came too. She wanted us to eat in their house too. She said next Sunday we shuold come to her house. I forgot to get their names. God will bless them I know.

I remember that id been telling John this morning that "the Beloved will always be the Beloved" & so everything will always be provided to the beloved. Praise be to God.

No comments